Please scroll down the page to read the conversations or click on Labels (key words) or Titles

Friday, September 28, 2007

- Accommodating diversity: Creating availability (information,resources)

Student 1: I like the way she (teacher) uses different boards for different things. So I don’t get lost…I know that the saying will be on the side board, our posters (group work production) will be at the back.

Student 2: And content and class assignments will be on the front board. Yes…now that you mentioned it…she (the teacher) doesn’t stay in the front…she moves towards who speaks, walks among us and even teaches us from behind …M2 likes to hide himself sitting in the back…but she goes to him.

Student 3: She worries…remember she said there is a study that says those who sit in the front get better grades?

Student 2: Yes…this is why I sit in different rows…I feel like I'm taking away the best place…

Student 3: I like when we sit in a circle

Student 2: Or in the horseshoe shape…then there are no front seats!


No comments: