Please scroll down the page to read the conversations or click on Labels (key words) or Titles

Friday, September 28, 2007

- Grasping learning styles

  • I knew it before the scientists!

Student: My mother kept telling my teachers I was a genius, they didn’t believe her (laugh) Since kindergarten, I knew I didn’t need to go to school…I am a kinesthetic learner, I don’t learn through books or lectures! My mother was right I am a genius. I knew it before the scientists!

  • I need to be taught

Student: For me, personally the computer was the last helpful technique. I don’t do well if I am told to go there and get information. I need to be taught instead of teaching myself.

  • I have difficult to concentrate on voices and your accent...Rrrrr
I used to call you Chink...Nobody believed how irritated I got....It was your accent...I have difficult to concentrate on voices and your accent made it worse. I guess I wanted to understand you…I am glad the teacher and M3 helped me...I am not auditory at all!





No comments: