Please scroll down the page to read the conversations or click on Labels (key words) or Titles

Friday, September 28, 2007

- Grasping the paradigmatic challenge: Student resistance

  • Teacher's thought on resistance

Teacher: This reminds me about what I wrote “the learner resistance is not something to fear or ignore but to examine and face, this resistance is a process of student transformation in their own empowerment

  • Teacher's encouragement

Student 1: Cool, you did the schedules you told me you were not going to do

Student2 : I like this teacher I was afraid to write down that I mostly go to parties and sleep. I am glad I did. She said I should slow down on parties…respecting me though

Student 1: ?

Student 2: She could just come over with “Don’t you have responsibility?” and accuse me deciding to go party the night before the test. She asked me what would be the pros and cons of continuing with my past schedule.


No comments: