Please scroll down the page to read the conversations or click on Labels (key words) or Titles

Friday, September 28, 2007

- Being available: Teacher in classroom five minutes early each day

a) She was there to see

Teacher: Why are you so breathless?

Student 1: I ran to come earlier, I need to talk to you before the class starts. My daughter…

Teacher: She is welcome to attend the class whenever you need.

b) She does informal “small talk”

Student 1: I feel discussion activities are a waste of time but this “comment a saying” is ok. I like this teacher because she makes small talk, asking us about our other classes, our progress. When the class begin I am more relaxed.


Student 2: She (the teacher) always arrives little early; I can ask her things when I missed class.

Student 3: I feel like talking to her…Even you who hate to talk in class commented on the saying today!

Student 4: Yes…but don’t get used to it.


No comments: