Please scroll down the page to read the conversations or click on Labels (key words) or Titles

Friday, September 28, 2007

- Focusing on what’s relevant: Building a safe place to be honest

“I didn’t do the assignment”

“I didn’t do the portfolio. The teacher has seen how well I have done the assignments. She doesn’t need the portfolio to grade me. This is just aesthetic”

“I am sick, I am going back home”

“I need to carry her to the hospital. She is sick”

“My boyfriend cheated on me, I am looking for a place to stay”

“Her accent irritates me…likeee, ”

“Chinese cookies? No thanks. I don’t eat Chinese stuff…it is too far, they don’t worry about us, they just want to sell us things”

“Send them to jail?! They will be living on our taxes. They should be killed to show Canadians don’t tolerate terrorists.”

No comments: