Please scroll down the page to read the conversations or click on Labels (key words) or Titles

Friday, September 28, 2007

- Fostering values: No time to care

Student 1 and Student 3 were talking while the teacher was giving a class assignment

Teacher: Did you finish the assignment?

Student 1: Sorry, he doesn’t know about the assignment of yesterday…I was showing him. I didn’t listen to you.

Teacher: Better concentrate on what is due today. I want everybody working on this today.

Student1: What is to be done?

Teacher: I am not going to repeat it. I need to go forward but it is all written on page 23. Read it to find out, ok? Leave doubts about yesterday for lateri

Student 1: Sorry.

Student 2: She (teacher) will be here correcting assignments after class today

Student3: I know but I am all messed up…I am moving again. I should not be in class today

Student 1: Yes, she(student 3) can not stay.


No comments: