Please scroll down the page to read the conversations or click on Labels (key words) or Titles

Friday, September 28, 2007

- Learning the teaching challenge: My boring text


Student 1: Next day I heard M1 (a classmate) saying he was too lazy to research about the college he was planning to attend, I brought some printed material with lots of information from the college website.

Student 2: That is good. I have done lots of research for friends of my son. Teens...they just need a little push.

Student 1: The idea was perfect but the implementation was poor. Two weeks after I had given the material to him, he still had my research inside his bag, but he hadn’t read it, and he was not going to read it. As he explained, he only reads of the first page gets his attention. The first page of the text I had given to him was a boring interview

Student 2: He doesn't like to read...he had scored 0 (zero) in Linguistic Intelligence.

Student1: Yes, he told me so. I was surprised because he always has a book.…I didn't know he was hiding behind it


No comments: